A seamless and stunning new look for Waploaded, a reputable music download site that is highly interactive, fast and has the ability to bring and maintain user engagement with strong user experience methods which is definitely going to improve the web app search performance.
Waploaded is preparing for Voice search which is the future. Don’t be left out completely. Google in the last few days have been rolling out updates and here are few tips to take note of:
- Featured Snippets might not be ranking on 1st page
- Voice search is the future
- You can now optimize audio which now shows on Google SERPs
- YouTube videos aren’t going to be suggested any longer but will be taking ranking positions on SERPs too
Old Waploaded View
New Waploaded View
A lot of people are fascinated at the new designs though very stunning, yet have some little fixes which should be taken care of. Problems include:
Download Button – The downloads button is missing on several pages of the new design
Portability — not easily viewed on smartphones, requires zooming and scrolling.
Usability — difficulty in using the site because of too many animations and popups.
Image Rendering — Images don’t render fast on PC.
Convenience — there is no easy way to download songs any longer.
- Second-row header text should be changed from #000 to #FFF for desktop view and the view all hyperlink should be made visible for easy navigation. It is nice on Mobile
- Disable Breadcrumb – Pages are easily connected together and there is no need for extra navigations on the header
- The header navigation menu should have a different background color for easy clicks.
- A scrollToTop() button that becomes visible when the user starts to scroll the page.
- Mobile Post List– Set to list
- Waploaded being the number 1 most visited music platform in Nigeria before the end of 2020
- Waploaded competing if not pushing NetNaija down from being the biggest movie downloads website in Nigeria
To round this quickly up, I feel the black Color will do better than sky-blue on Waploaded. Here’s an overview of what I did with the Chrome developers tool to get a feel of what I want Waploaded to look like.